Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Years later: Remembering 9/11

Below posted is the HBO special documentary film for the 10 year anniversary for 9/11. What are some of your thoughts and stories on that day?











My personal story does not really consist of much. I will forever remember this day though. My freshman year at Southfield High School (Southfield, MI), 2nd period English with Ms. Crawford. I remember the PTA system coming on advising all classroom to turn on their televisions to CNN. We sat in class all day watching the story unfold, there was fear, tears, sadness throughout the entire school. Student were calling their parents, afraid that for some reason we would be next. It was horrific. All i could think of was my family in NYC and how shaken they must have been. That day changed all of our futures, the next 10 years would not be as easy...More people, Americans were sure to die. America was at WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment