Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rihanna "Battleship" Her 1st feature film


Ms. Rihanna 'Robyn Fenty' will be make her big screen debut in the feature film "Battleship". A very promising role for her, this is no secret that its been a long time desire for Rihanna to break into the 'hollywood' movie scene.

Check out the exclusive interview and behind the scenes video *VIA* 'Read More'*

 Years back she had voiced her goal and need to be fully ready and trained {unlike Beyonce} before she accepted any role. A decision I'm sure well all can full respect, especially fellow Thespians like myself. The movie will also be starring; starring Liam Nelson, Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker, and is projected to hit theaters late summer of 2012 (August). I'm excited, are you?






How about our lovely Elizabeth Rose?


To start, i love me some Rihanna down to my core but also I respect highly the art of acting for film. With that being said from what I have seen thus far, There is not a doubt in my mind that not only will she bring her talent but also knock all of you 'hatters' off yall socks. With her have been taking lessons in acting for the past few years at least plus all the practice she has been getting with her more involved music videos how could she not be grand and 'bring it' to the box office, big screen, hatter and most important; her millions of fans. How do I know? Well most importantly unlike most singers/artist who just jump at their first chance of being in a major movie production, Rihanna took her time. She has been quoted at saying that she wanted to be fully prepared to take the next step into acting, well trained in the craft itself which I believe deserves a great deal of respect in itself. There have been so many half ass artist who disappoint us in their roles {Beyonce, 50cent} in the beginning. Not to say they aren't good now cause I'm no hatter, they are, esp Ms. B. You don't have to believe, I know what I know. Just check out the video above for a behind the scenes look and interview with hers truly and maybe then you will see what I'm talking about. 


Don't forget to follow me on twitter @cotton_candyluv (link @ bottom of page)


*Video courtesy of Entertainment Tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment