Sunday, August 28, 2011

Future Jigga Jr.? Beyonce is Pregnant!!!



It is true, it is true. Our urban royal family is expecting there first child together. Beyonce and Jay Z are PREGNANT!!! There have always been a ton of rumors for years of their plans and Jay Z overwhelming desire to make his multi talented wife the mother of his "legit" children. Normally news of a pregnancy of a couple that have been married for some time wouldn't be shocking news but I suppose shutdowns of future pregnancy Planning from Beyonce in the media these past years is the reason behind all the front page reactions....What does Elizabeth Rose have to say, she knows everything...

*More pics...
Beyonce shows of her baby bump for the 1st time @ VMA red carpet







Well, well, well...I always knew this day would come personally. It had to, this is what the world needs. They have been together forever. Besides, even if Beyonce didn't want kids at the moment it was no way she was going to go another 5 years without popping least one Jigga baby out. I mean hello, Jay Z just looks like he has super duper mighty man sperm, and we all know about his big "Ego". But besides all that, I'm happy for them. I hate to think this but I cant wait to see what super Jigga baby looks like. Creole blood is strong but I doubt its strong enough. I just hope this doesn't affect the upcoming filming for her new movie role. 


*follow Elizabeth Rose on Twitter @ cotton_candyluv

No comments:

Post a Comment