Friday, August 12, 2011

Raven channels her inner slave heritage

Raven Symone at a event in The Palazzo hotel in Las vegas

I scored this photo from a blogger that just so happen to be at the event that night and took a photo of Raven looking very scary I must say. Now let me say first, I love her, big her and little her. This is not about her recent weight loss which, must I say, is awesome!!! What I have to say about this picture is I just want to know what she was thinking in the very moment the cameras flashed. Her hair, clothes and face is just screaming out runaway slave trying to get into the BET awards and she is hoping the white guy wont be able to tell cause she did put a bow in her head. So please let me in and don't tell my master over at Disney .

No comments:

Post a Comment