Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nicki Minaj has a smart idea; kicks out loser boyfriend

Nicki Minaj Promo pic
amber rose, nicki minaj and safaree attended the same event last year



{I'm sure we have all heard the news (via www.mediatakeout.com ), apparently female rapper Nicki Minaj has officially broken things off with her long time boyfriend Safarea. Along with firing him as her "hype man".} Oh my! How random right? NO, This is the least bit random for the simple fact the past few months have been nothing but drama with these two--or should I say three? 



Safaree onstage as Nicki minaj hype man



Long story short: Her man (Minaj) had been in communication with the sexy vixen "Amber Rose", whom some may address as a hip hop "groupie". When Nicki jaw alleged photos from amber in her boyfriend's cell she popped off big time. So big that police had to be called to their hotel room where she is recorded saying that he "hit her" (wth, who does that). 
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj



Here is where it all start to come together because after weeks of denial and being photo'd out with "puss-puss" (He is to irrelevant to have a name at this moment.) Nicki basically acknowledged it all by putting him out and dropping him on his head crazy hard. I wonder if the actual moment was anything like Angela Bassets character in the movie "Waiting to Exhale", where she grabbed her guys stuff and packed it into his car only to set on fire. However the highlight of that moment was more so what she said rather then did, goes like this: "Get your shit, Get your shit and GET OUT"!![slams door] ~end~ You go girly, and of course Amber is denying having any part in it as well. But lets see what Elizabeth Rose knows ....


Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj Photo'd together at event



Hello my luvs. Let me just start by saying, Its about damn time Ms. Nicki Minaj! ! ! I could have told you from jump street this was a disaster waiting to happen the moment you got your first deal. I know its all cute and romantic to be with the same man who was holding you down prior to your mega stardom. However shit like that just don't work. And apparently it wasn't working cause I know for a fact that if he hit you over some 'Amber Rose' drama he has had to hit you before, maybe once but it was done. Trust! So stop trying to protect that "puss-puss'. I'm just really glad you decided to kick him to the curb and fired his ass. hahaha! oh my. If Amber was texting him she wont be any longer cause dude is out of work.  I honestly don't believe Amber was checking for him in the first place based off her past dudes 'puss-puss' is not even close to they level. Heck he was living off Minaj's black card. Which explains why he would be so mad now. lol. He is about to be one hungry black guy now. There isn't that many openings for "hype men" is that even a real career? Everyone is not Flava flav! 


Amber Rose

Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj as friends goofing

Sexy Amber Rose



My address to Amber is I like you, I see no shame in anything you do. You have upgraded your lifestyle greatly. I think your innocent in this situation. And unless more evidence is to somehow surface my verdict for you is "NOT GUILTY". Just try your best to stay away from this drama and stay loving on your new boo cause I believe he has a thing for you {that's a whole other topic}. 'Puss-puss' you are defiantly "GUILTY" of it all, leave Nicki alone so that she may find herself a "man" that's on her level period, you not even a good look hunny. #womp To Nicki baby, you look good as always and now you bout to have even more money cause you have one less financial obligation [unless your gonna give him hush money? hmm] I think you should give 50cent a call, not one doubt in my mind that he could handle all that you have to give, and make you cumm.Hope to hear a hott record about this situation on your next release luv {featuring : 50cent} <----I said it first---8-16-11--<


Nicki Minaj and Safaree first photo together after their fight

Nicki Minaj



*This has been a original Elizabeth Rose Knows session. My opinion is 100% mine so give credit to where its due.


*Any comments or questions for Elizabeth Rose? Ask and ye shall receive my honest opinion and I will respect yours as well.


~~Follow on twitter @ Elizabeth Rose                              @ http://twitter.com/#!/cotton_candyluv


*special thanks to Media Take Out @ www.mediatakeout.com For providing me with the story

No comments:

Post a Comment