Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome to Elizabeth Rose Knows. Where we will be letting you in on some exclusive people, places, events and products of beauty and fashion. My Whole life has been spent with myself obsessing over the "industry" and every aspect of. I want it, need it, have to have it. And I like to believe that they need me as well.Im really honest but not mean. However sometimes the truth can hurt. If that would be the case please do not blame me. I actually have a post coming up that my or may not be the best way to use my honesty. Someone may like or not, but whatever it is, has to be truth. So Sit back, relax, and subscribe so you wont miss a beat. If you feel the need to comment feel free, go at it with me on some topics, pics, videos. Lets debate! But fist follow my twitter @http://twitter.com/#!/cotton_candyluv

No comments:

Post a Comment